How to order with Whites
The Whites website has been designed to make it easy for you to find what you are looking for, order a sample and then come back to purchase your full order.
We would recommend that you begin by registering with whites, so that you are able to save your details and the progress of any order that you place with us.
If at any time you have any questions or wish to contact us, please do so via email on email@example.com or call us on 01656 782044, and we will be happy to assist you.
Order a sample
- Firstly you may wish to order a sample of the ranges that you are interested in, the full amount from any samples that you purchase will be deducted from your order when you return to purchase from one of our ranges.
Order full stationery from one of our ranges
- On each of our range pages you are able to select the quantities of stationery so that you can build your order, it is possible to change quantities once you have added them to the shopping bag.
- In the shopping bag you are able to personalise your stationery to suit your individual preferences, the options may vary depending on the range that you have selected, but will be displayed under your order in the shopping bag. (Personalisation options may include, choice of print colour, typeface, ribbon colour and a choice of envelope colour for example)
- Once you are happy with your order, the next stage is to register or login to continue and add your wording options. The order form will prompt you with examples of wording styles for your stationery. Changes can always be made after you have submitted your order. Once you have entered the wording you will be asked to make a payment (debit/credit card) before you can place the order.
NB. You can of course order your invitations first and then come back and place an order for your menu cards, order of service and placecards once your know the confirmed number of guests. Check here to see our recommended order timings.....
What next ...
- We will confirm receipt of your order within two working days, of course at any time you can contact us by telephone or email.
- Once we have received your payment we will send you proofs via email / post for approval before printing. We want you to be completely happy with your wording so your first two
proofs are free of charge, subsequent proofs are charged at £20.00 each.
- Upon your approval the order will be printed (this may take up to five weeks) and we will confirm the delivery date with you.
- Your order must be received at least six weeks before you would like to post your invitations, if you need stationery for your wedding sooner, please contact us.
We hope that you enjoy using Whites for all your bespoke stationery needs.